13 Questions for Anthony
1.How long have you been with our company? Four and half years.
2. What is your title and role at Canadian Energy? Operations Supervisor. Started my journey in the warehouse November 2012 and moved into the Operations role in July 2015.
3. What’s the best thing about coming to work every day? I work with a good group of people. We have fun, but also work hard.
4. What’s the one piece of advice you’d give to someone who is just getting started with our Company? Embrace the philosophy and culture the CE promotes, you can incorporate that into your personal life as well.
5. What’s the reason you’ve stayed with CE so long? I was looking for a career, not a job and I feel I have found that with CE.
6. What is your motto or personal mantra? I have a few..but this one rings very true for any time of the day: “I cannot control other peoples' ACTIONS, but I can control my REACTIONS to them.”
7. What is your favourite movie? Too many to list, but Braveheart would have to be in my Top 5
8. Who is your favourite band or singer? ZZ Top
9. If Hollywood made a movie about your life, who would you like to see star as you? Stone Cold Steve Austin – He has an uncanny resemblance to me.
10. If you could meet anyone in the world dead or alive who would it be and why? My Grandfather, he left this world too soon when I was just a kid and would love to be able to spend more time with him on his farm in Ontario.
11. If you had to eat one meal, every day for the rest of your life, what would it be? Roast Beef, Mashed Potatoes, Veggies, and gravy and homemade apple pie for dessert.
12. If it could help with your job, what superpower would you like to have? Super Speed, like the Flash so I could get all my work done in the blink of an eye.
13. Who do you nominate for our interview next month? I would like to nominate my counter part in Prince George, Ryan Thirkettle