1. How long have you been with our company? 2 years, 3 month, 9 days, 7 hours and 36-37-38-39 seconds.
2. What is your title and role at Canadian Energy? Regional Manager.
3. What’s the best thing about coming to work every day? Our team, and most importantly our partners. We work with the best companies and people in our industry on a daily basis..
4. What’s the one piece of advice you’d give to someone who is just getting started with our Company? Don’t be afraid to ask anything. Were a team, you can learn from anyone at any time and we are all here to help.
5. What’s the reason you’ve stayed with CE so long? #1 were Canadian #2 our culture, I can’t believe that I actually have fun at work.
6. What is your motto or personal mantra? “Find a way or make one."
7. What is your favourite movie? A Bridge Too Far.
8. Who is your favourite band or singer? David Michael Draiman.
9. If Hollywood made a movie about your life, who would you like to see star as you? Paul Gross, North-South same same but different.
10. If you could meet anyone in the world dead or alive who would it be and why? Sir John A Macdonald. (related) To understand the vision and thought process to develop Canada in to the friendliest, most forward thinking countries in the world. A toque is a hat, a chesterfield is a couch, and it is pronounced 'zed' not 'zee',
Clearly the best Country in the world.
11. If you had to eat one meal, every day for the rest of your life, what would it be? Steak, Shrimp with a beverage that has the finest ingredients and an exclusive Beachwood aging process.
12. If it could help with your job, what superpower would you like to have? Atmokinesis
13. Who do you nominate for our interview next month? Next month...Warren Wilmot