1.How long have you been with our company? I have been with CE for 15 months now.
2. What is your title and role at Canadian Energy? I am the Territory Manager for Manitoba and North West Ontario.
3. What’s the best thing about coming to work every day? All of the new people I meet and the challenges of the fast past environment. Every day is a new adventure of discovering new businesses, meeting business owners and a finding a way for CE to help those business grow.
4. What’s the one piece of advice you’d give to someone who is just getting started with our Company? Ask questions!!! Everyone in the company is extremely approachable which is a testament to our open culture at CE. The more questions you ask, the more you will expand your knowledge and the more it will benefit our customers in the field. Big thanks to Adam for all his help!
5. What’s the reason you’ve stayed with CE so long? The positive, challenging and warm culture that is provided at CE. The products we supply/develop are on the cutting edge of new technologies and I’m proud be a part of a company that is paving the way for the future.
6. What is your motto or personal mantra? “If they can do it, I can do it”
7. What is your favourite movie? Gladiator “Are you not entertained!?”
8. Who is your favourite band or singer? “Rise Against” Siren Songs of the Couterculture amazing album… but I also have a guilty pleasure of anything 80’s! (I know quite the variety)
9. If Hollywood made a movie about your life, who would you like to see star as you? Ryan Reynolds, simply because we have identical 6packs… ahem ahem (pay no attention to question #11)
10. If you could meet anyone in the world dead or alive who would it be and why? Elon Musk. He has had a crazy life of ups and downs, yet remains focused through all obstacles that come his way. I find his drive inspiring and the fact he takes a crazy idea that no one thinks is possible and finds a way. Can you imagine the looks he received when he first told people he’s sending humans to Mars!? Quite a mind on that man!
11. If you had to eat one meal, every day for the rest of your life, what would it be? Big Mac meal, supersized, with a large Diet Coke, and don’t forget 2 packs of McChicken sauce for those fries…
12. If it could help with your job, what superpower would you like to have? The ability to read minds. It would sure speed up the closing process if I knew I what that customer was thinking!
13. Who do you nominate for our interview next month? Iain Fudge, you're up!