1. How long have you been with our company? 5.5 years (1.5 years in Kamloops, 4 years in Lethbridge)
2. What is your title and role at Canadian Energy? Operations Supervisor.
3. What’s the best thing about coming to work every day? For sure the people, excellent owners, managers, co-workers and customers. I enjoy helping people and the satisfaction when a customer reports back that everything worked out great with their project.
4. What’s the one piece of advice you’d give to someone who is just getting started with our Company? Keep on learning and studying, love what you do.
5. What’s the reason you’ve stayed with CE so long? I enjoy the people and the different situations that are presented daily.
6. What is your motto or personal mantra? Get it right the first time.
7. What is your favourite movie? It’s a toss-up between Gladiator and Inception.
8. Who is your favourite band or singer? It’s tough to name a favorite, I’ve learned to enjoy most genres. But I’d probably say classic U2.
9. If Hollywood made a movie about your life, who would you like to see star as you? Russell Crowe.
10. If you could meet anyone in the world dead or alive who would it be and why? Bill Gates, I’d like to ask some questions about early computing and turning it into big business.
11. If you had to eat one meal, every day for the rest of your life, what would it be? Medium rare steak sandwich with onion strings and mushrooms, fries with gravy and a Coke. Any style of cheesecake for desert.
12. If it could help with your job, what superpower would you like to have? X-ray Vision, I could see all those internal battery problems and if they needed to be topped up with water.
13. Who do you nominate for our interview next month? The most helpful Rowena Bayas.