1.How long have you been with our company? I started November 1st 1998…Wow how time flies when you’re having fun.
2. What is your title and role at Canadian Energy? Operations Manager in Edmonton.
3. What’s the best thing about coming to work every day? When you love what you do, it is easy to come into to work every day. Having an amazing team and great customers is the icing on the cake.
4. What’s the one piece of advice you’d give to someone who is just getting started with our Company? The Company Culture is the secret for success with CE.
5. What’s the reason you’ve stayed with CE so long? I’ve been here a very long time and have grown as a person with CE and I feel I am part of it…its family.
6. What is your motto or personal mantra? Adaptability – Go with the flow.
7. What is your favourite movie? That is hard to pick just one…Life as a House, Fried Green Tomatoes, The Holiday, are some of my favorites
8. Who is your favourite band or singer? Hands down ACDC and Metallica! Love going to rock concerts.
9. If Hollywood made a movie about your life, who would you like to see star as you? Jim Carey or Melissa McCarthy. I think they are both very funny.
10. If you could meet anyone in the world dead or alive who would it be and why? Elvis Presley, because he is the King of Rock and Roll.
11. If you had to eat one meal, every day for the rest of your life, what would it be? Macaroni and Tomatoes! I grew up on that stuff!
12. If it could help with your job, what superpower would you like to have? Hmmm is cloning a superpower?
13. Who do you nominate for our interview next month? My buddy o pal…Anthony Cuthbert!