1. How long have you been with our company? Since 1992.
2. What is your title and role at Canadian Energy? Licensee Branch Manager.
3. What’s the best thing about coming to work every day? Doing something new and challenging.
4. What’s the one piece of advice you’d give to someone who is just getting started with our Company? Be focused and fearless.
5. What’s the reason you’ve stayed with CE so long? When we started we had the attitude we were going to kick ass, and dominate the Canadian market, and we have not achieved that goal quite yet.
6. What is your motto or personal mantra? Have fun every day.
7. What is your favourite movie? The Shawshank Redemption.
8. Who is your favourite band or singer? Sarah Brightman or Van Morrision.
9. If Hollywood made a movie about your life, who would you like to see star as you? Jack Nicholson.
10. If you could meet anyone in the world dead or alive who would it be and why? Nelson Mandela - to meet the person who struggled against incredible odds.
11. If you had to eat one meal, every day for the rest of your life, what would it be? Duck Biryani.
12. If it could help with your job, what superpower would you like to have? Reading peoples minds.
13. Who do you nominate for our interview next month? Dale Pearson, he is retiring in August.