1. How long have you been with our company? More than 2 years.
2. What is your title and role at Canadian Energy? Senior Accountant.
3. What is the most important personal attribute that you bring to your job? I am honest, trustworthy and hardworking.
4. What is the best piece of professional advice you’ve ever received? To make a difference, be different.
5. What must you do during the day in order to feel accomplished when the day ends? When I helped other teams on the challenges they face and accurately finished all the tasks I was assigned to.
6. Have you ever had to unlearn something in your professional life? If so, what? I've unlearned to jump to conclusions about what someone says - I ensure I understand what he/she really said to me.
7. If you had a time machine, what year would you travel to and why? 2034. I would like to see the day that I retire and what God has in store for me when I don't work anymore.
8. What was the best concert you have ever attended? Don Moen's concert here in Calgary. I was finally able to talk to him face to face. I first attended his concert way back in the Philippines 20 years ago. I was so happy to meet him in person and have his autograph on my cassette tape.
9. Where is your favourite place in the world? I've travelled to some countries, but there's no place like home, Philippines.
10. Who would you most like to swap places with for a day? The Queen.
11. If you were famous, what would you be famous for? I would like to be a famous lawyer for helping less fortunate individuals defend their cases.
12. If you were a dog, what breed would you be and why? Poodle-they are so fashionable the way they present themselves.
13. If you could become a master of something, what would it be? Master of languages.
14. If you could become fluent in any language, what language would you choose? Spanish.
15. Who is our next team spotlight going to be, Rowena? Grace Cyr!