- FLOODED LEAD ACID STARTING BATTERIES
- SEALED LEAD ACID AGM STARTING BATTERIES
- FIND THE RIGHT BATTERY FOR YOUR VEHICLE
Our Commercial Batteries Offer:
- Vibration resistant construction
- Heavy duty cycle life
- Heavy duty commercial grids
- Lifting handles available with most part numbers
- Sealed maintenance-free, and AGM types available
- Copious cold cranking amp and reserve capacity ratings for dependable engine starting and longer lasting power delivery
The Best Standard Warranty in Canada - Period.
We know your customers demand a long-lasting hassle-free standard warranty. We've got that. Ours is the best in the business and will follow them wherever they go.
Class 8 Truck
Abide by North American anti-idling laws, while bringing all the creature comforts of home to your sleeper, with our mobile power solutions. Xantrex inverters provide the ability to recharge batteries when shore power is available, and they are all UL458 certified for mobile applications.
It’s important to us that you’re as comfortable as possible when you’re hauling your class 8 across the country so make sure you have AC power on the go or whenever shore power is unavailable. Here are just a few examples of what you can power with your mobile system: gaming console, microwave, satellite TV, heated blanket, coffee maker, laptop, printer, and your sleep apnea machine.
- SHORE POWER. When shore power is applied the Inverter/charger switches to charge mode to recharge batteries and allows AC power to pass thru and run onboard AC loads.
- INVERTER/CHARGER. Converts stored energy in the batteries to AC power to run your loads. Also charges your battery bank.
- BATTERY SEPARATOR. Isolation between the starting bank and the auxiliary bank of batteries, when the vehicle is running the auxiliary batteries will be charged. Once the vehicle is shut down the separator will isolate the auxiliary battery bank from the starting bank, leaving the starting bank in a fully charged state.
- ALTERNATOR. Charging source when vehicle is running, recharges batteries and supply’s DC power to run vehicle DC loads.
- STARTING BATTERIES. Provides power to start your engine.
- AUXILIARY BATTERY BANK. Deep-cycle batteries to store your power.
- AC OUTLETS.